What Hosts are saying

I had a guest that must of threw up on my living room carpet. They must of cleaned itup that the cleaners never saw it when they vacuumed. My adult son and his wife do a walk through after and before every guest. They were in the house and neversaw or sme... Latest reply by James-And-Kathi0
    Hi,I am new to Airbnb. I would like to list two private rooms in my home, but on the options I can only list one room or an entire apartment.This is difficult when one room becomes reserved and the other is free.Does anyone know how to change these option... Latest reply by Amaris0
    I can't seem to find a way to update my calendar. It is not clear at all unlike on other websites. Any tips please? Latest reply by Diandra0
    I sent email a couple days ago and host not answering. Sent another message, no answer. Need info about how to get to house and key and such. Trip is 2 days away. Do I cancel if no response or do I bang on some unknown door? Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hi guys - I'm new to Airbnb hosting. Can someone tell me what is a fair way of charging for optional extras like breakfast, snacks, dinner, airport pickups etc? Is there an industry standard of calculating them? What would be the stats on providing break... Latest reply by Paul-and-Vicki0
    My listings clearly state that pets live on the property. I've also put that I have two small dogs that are very friendly and if you aren't a dog person this isn't the place for you. My guest that checked in today almost started crying and freaked out whe... Latest reply by Christine1