Contacting Airbnb

Answered!
Eric147
Level 1
Media, PA

Contacting Airbnb

Hello all,

How do you actually contact Airbnb?

I have a question about a group of high school kids that have requested to stay in my home. I have declined and they inquired again with the exact same email message. I declined again. 30 minutes later another request with a different member, presumably in the same group due to the fact that the email contents were identical.

I would like to contact Airbnb to help resolve this but have absolutely no idea where to find a number or email address to contact them.

Does anyone have contact info for Airbnb?

Thanks

1 Best Answer
Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Try using search in the community forums; look at the help guide on contacting Airbnb in the hosts section or try googling 'Airbnb contact number + your country).

View Best Answer in original post

65 Replies 65
Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Try using search in the community forums; look at the help guide on contacting Airbnb in the hosts section or try googling 'Airbnb contact number + your country).

I need to add Pet Fee to the Additional Pricing options like Cleaning Fee is an option.  I also have to have the guest fill out a Pet Addendum and return prior to arrival.  It does no good to list Pet Fee in my description and House Rules if the caculations do not include a Pet fee.  When i try to communicate this to potential guest, my communications are not complete.

I find this website un flexable to use.  Not every location fits into the cookie cutter options. 

Why can't a HOST speak to AirBnB?

Debbie18
Level 5
St Just, United Kingdom

Hi Tracy

I add the extra cleaning fee for pets via a Special Offer. I discuss it with the guest and then arrange the special offer which is sent to them by AirBnB.

I hope this solves your problem. Agree about the Cookie Cutter though.

Debbie

Airbnb apparently doesn't want to get contacted.   The fact that I have to do a google search on their phone number is ridiculous, especially with a technical issue.

Debbie38
Level 3
Dunfermline, United Kingdom

It's ridiculous that a company who makes so much money out of its zillions of hosts and guests does not have a simple way of being contacted. It's actually downright rude of them and they deserve to go out of business. I personally find that their customer service is about as helpful as a chocolate fire guard.

I couldn't agree more. A company that doesn't care to provide easy support access doesn't belong in this world. But as always, the bigger the company the worse the service.

Hi Debbie , I love your comments , I am also a SUPERHOST like yourself , have been very frustrated over the past few weeks in attempting to contact AirBnB , it feels like they're only interested in money and care nothing for the needs or comments of people who support them , Its a shame because Air BnB is such a great idea , I wish I'd thought of it myself , but I really detest the fact that they are so difficult to get hold of , and as you say , from the support situation , as about as helpful as a chocolate fireguard . If they had and online chat service that would be helpful . Its not as if they re not making enough money to support this idea . Still love Air b n B , just wish they d get their act together. 

Debbie38
Level 3
Dunfermline, United Kingdom

Thank you Ahmed as you see it is continually frustrating working with airbnb which is why I have spread my wings out to other companies as well

Linda909
Level 3
Aberdour, United Kingdom

totally agree with all the previous comments, they have been very difficult to contact in the last week or so - despite being helpful and easier to contact a couple of weeks ago.  Not sure if it is a site issue.  They do say they have a chat option, but I cant find that, or even an email address or phone number on website, but thank you community for giving me a phone number at least - not that they actually answered!

Hey, I am trying to contact air bnb too. Did you manage to get in contact with them?

Yes. Uk phone number 02033181111. Good luck!

Richard475
Level 2
Moorlinch, United Kingdom

that is a spoof number

Agreed. I have a specific matter I need to get in touch with the actual Airbnb about, not the community. What is up with companies these days making themselves unattainable. Did you ever get in touch with a rep? If so - how?

indeed!