Contacting Airbnb

Answered!
Eric147
Level 1
Media, PA

Contacting Airbnb

Hello all,

How do you actually contact Airbnb?

I have a question about a group of high school kids that have requested to stay in my home. I have declined and they inquired again with the exact same email message. I declined again. 30 minutes later another request with a different member, presumably in the same group due to the fact that the email contents were identical.

I would like to contact Airbnb to help resolve this but have absolutely no idea where to find a number or email address to contact them.

Does anyone have contact info for Airbnb?

Thanks

1 Best Answer
Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Try using search in the community forums; look at the help guide on contacting Airbnb in the hosts section or try googling 'Airbnb contact number + your country).

View Best Answer in original post

65 Replies 65

Dear Mary

Thank you for that.  I live in Australia.  Is the number a US number?

Cheers

JIm

Chea1
Level 1
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Hi all,

Do any body know how to get money from Airbnb? Please help to tell me. Thanks 

Try tweeting to. @Airbnbhelp

Ruth431
Level 1
Carcoar, Australia

Hi 

Im in Australia.

Does anyone know how to make direct contact with support at Airbnb.

Ive been given a case manager however, I cant make direct contact with them or return email??

Driving me nuts I have wasted som much valuabl time trying to find a direct email link...or phone number...or live chat...or someone who genuinely cares to complete the reimbursment!!

Janine164
Level 1
Winnipeg, Canada

If you're happy to discuss a concern/question with  Airbnb via their website's messaging system, following is the obscure path to achieving that:

1. When logged in to your airbnb account, click Help on the main menu.

2. This takes you to the Hosting Help page. If you can't find the answer to your question here (you probably wouldn't be on this forum if you could!), scroll to the bottom left and click on the lonely little "Give Feedback" link floating around all by itself.

4. This brings you to the "How are we doing" page. Answer the questions listed there as indicated below:

Q. What would you like to do? Select "Give Product Feedback" OR "Report a Bug" - whichever best applies to your situation.

Q. I'm using Airbnb for...? Select whatever best applies to your situation (eg, Hosting, Travelling...).

Q. What's your feedback? Only select "Other" (all other options will send you backwards and make you even more frustrated than you already are!). This will open up a "Tell us a little bit more" box where you can detail your question/concern.

5. Once you feel you've sufficiently expressed your issue, click "Send" and an Airbnb representative should get back to you. 

Hello all

Try 415-800-5959    or  +1 855 4247246

I agree that the site is managed to the advantage of guests at times, but I should say that we have had some luck in contacting a real person on the following numbers . We last called in February 2019 and got great support.

Jim, Sydney