Emergency Safety Card

Answered!
Deborah82
Level 10
Toodyay, Australia

Emergency Safety Card

Hi,

I'm in Australia and need to be able to print out a new Emergency Safety Card. The card no longer appears in my listing anywhere, and the card that I have is...well the word is gross after my last guests. Please, can someone point me in the right direction? I've spent the last three hours on the website and Internet to no avail. Thank you in advance.

Loving the Airbnb community and it’s diversity❣️
1 Best Answer

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the card is no longer available.

However, they did hear out my concerns regarding the loss, and will take re-establishing the card again into consideration.

View Best Answer in original post

34 Replies 34
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Deborah82,

It should be possible to find and print the safety card by doing the steps below.

Go to your calendar and click on the 4 bar icon at the top to the left of your listing photo.

Then scroll down in the menu on the left until you see "Home safety" and click on that.

Now scroll down to the end on the right and click on the "Preview and print" button.

This willl open your safety card.

You should now be able to print it.

Steve.

Hi Steve,

Found it!

Thank you ever so much Steve. I really, truly appreciate your time.

Kindest regards,

Deborah.

This doesn't seem to match the host set-up that's in place now (June 2016). There is no photo anywhere on the calendar page that shows the listing, nor is there a 4-bar menu icon anywhere.

when I go to my 'calendar' there is a calendar and no photos???????

Hello Steve,

I'm sorry to say but this does not workanymore. 

Do you know where it is now?

Thanks

This card is no longer available on AirBnB.

They have said that they will take it into consideration re: making it available once again.

Lara55
Level 2
Seattle, WA

I just went to print ours out, but the formatting is gone, and there is strange info around the page. I feel like something is broken. It used to have a code to make it a pretty card, and now it's just printing the page. 

Ted34
Level 1
Lexington, KY

I filled it out on my only listing, and now want to print it out for my first arrival in 6 hours, and can't find it!

Anna170
Level 2
Winchester, United Kingdom

I can't find it either. They've changed quite a few settings recently so maybe they've changed it. I've done a list of local hospitals and emergency numbers etc for our guests anyway.

Berit5
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I can even find it to print out

James433
Level 2
Denver, CO

Can't find it either and a link to it that I saved is no longer working. The entire layout of the site is different for me.

Mari19
Level 4
Hereford, AZ

can't find it either after hours of searching! someone please help! Airbnb?

Can't find either. AirBnB can you assist?

Lilith2
Level 2
Brisbane City, Australia