Emergency Safety Card

Answered!
Deborah82
Level 10
Toodyay, Australia

Emergency Safety Card

Hi,

I'm in Australia and need to be able to print out a new Emergency Safety Card. The card no longer appears in my listing anywhere, and the card that I have is...well the word is gross after my last guests. Please, can someone point me in the right direction? I've spent the last three hours on the website and Internet to no avail. Thank you in advance.

Loving the Airbnb community and it’s diversity❣️
1 Best Answer

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the card is no longer available.

However, they did hear out my concerns regarding the loss, and will take re-establishing the card again into consideration.

Loving the Airbnb community and it’s diversity❣️

View Best Answer in original post

34 Replies 34
Courtney78
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

I cannot find the "home safety card" or the home safety edit tab.

Can you point me to the link?

thanks,

Courtney

I can't find it either.  Does anyone at Airbnb know how to find this Safety Card???

@Sherry133 Go to listing then scroll down to Amenities then Home Safety. Hit Edit and you will find the safety card there. 

Jeff-and-Shelley0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

The card is there-- as described above -- but can only be printed as an entire web page.  This means including the AirBnB menu, etc.

It's not a very well conceive safety card -- minimum information.  The most important part -- the escape route, has to be hand drawn in a very tiny box. 

I'm a new host, and have added creating an editable/growable safety card to my list.

But, if you want to print the existing one out, you'll need to cut the card out of the printed sheet. Then make your tiny exit map...

Gillian21
Level 2
Kinsale, Ireland

I am in Ireland and most disappointed to hear that something as important as a SAFETY CARD is no longer available.  Many guests arrive tired and jet lagged and such information is required they need to have access to it as quickly and easily as possible.  I leave the card on the table in a folder and show it to my guests when checking in.  It has got a little scruffy and needs to be reprinted.

In my opinion it is not an improvement removing it from the webpage.  I do hope someone somewhere reads this and can put the SAFETY CARD back on the webpage. 

Gillian