Error data couldn’t be read because it is missing?

Ashlee20
Level 1
Fort Wayne, IN

Error data couldn’t be read because it is missing?

Hi, I’m an Airbnb superhost and I received a request today from someone to book my place but when I got in the app to accept the request all I get is this error message that says “the data couldn’t be read because it is missing.” I can view current guests messages, past guest messages, calendar, progress, etc. it seems I only get the message from this new booking. It’s very frustrating though and I would love to fill the gap in my calendar but there is no way for me to accept them and even when I called support they were not able to manually except them. They even called the guest that was trying to book and asked them to cancel the booking and try again but it didn’t resolve the issue. They basically said, “well, I don’t know and sorry we couldn’t help you resolve this issue.” And that was that.

Has anyone else ever experienced this issue? What’s the solution because I don’t want to miss out on another booking because of this problem.

Thanks for any help you can give me. 

15 Replies 15
Jennifer2729
Level 1
Airdrie, Canada

I am also having the same issues..on app and desktop....has anyone been able to resolve the issue?