Where do I enter house rules?

Where do I enter house rules?

Hi, 

I'm new to Airbnb just hosting for a few weeks and have some bookings lined up. I simply can't figure out how to add house rules to my listing. According to 'Help' I'm supposed to see theMenu option on my listing page and go from there. I can see lots of options but menu never appears....anyone any idea what I might be doing wrong??

7 Replies 7
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

There are menu options along the top, which you can easily see.

If you move your cursor to the left of the calendar - a left hand menu will pop out!

Thanks for reply, much obliged. Have been 'hovering' and moving cursor to left from calender but no pop out that I can detect.....maybe something to do with laptop so will try on a different device. Cheers Reg

Hi Guys.  I'm having the same problem.  No drop downs.  When I try to schedule a message it tells my House Rules are missing but when I click Update it takes me to my listing but there is nowhere to enter House Rules.

Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

What rules do you have for your "hose"?

🙂 

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hehe @Mike77.

I hope you don't mind @Reg3 I have just amended your title, to 'house rules', this will enable other hosts with the same question to find it better in search in the future and find the response. 🙂 Great to see @Gerry-And-Rashid0 has saved you anymore searching and you have got this sorted now. 

Have a great day all.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thanks Lizzie, these typos can be so annoying particularly when  so prominent! Still haven't sorted my problem though. my other device is an android tablet and the menu items available are even more restricted on that. Why can't 'house rules' be parked in a drop down list like everythink else?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Reg3,

No problem at all. Sorry to hear you are having difficulties here.

Here is also a Help Center article explaining the steps. If this still isn't working, perhaps try a different browser, generally Chrome work swell. You might also like to try clearing your cache. 

Do let me know how you get on. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.