Export Airbnb calendar to Booking.com

Marco-and-Daniela0
Level 2
Palermo, Italy

Export Airbnb calendar to Booking.com

Hi everyone, 

Can you please shed some light on this small dilemma that I have? 

I see that there is an option available to export the calender from Booking.com and import it to Airbnb.com. Which is great but its useless for me. 

I would like to know if anyone knows for sure if it is or it isnt possible the other way around. To export the calender from Airbnb to Booking. I manage several rooms and I used Airbnb.com so far and I would like to know if I can sync all the calendars to Booking.

At a first glance its not possible. I have only seen the option of exporting the calender from Booking and not the other way around.

Any thoughts please?

Daniela

7 Replies 7
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Marco-and-Daniela0, we use booking.com, in fact this year we are on booking.com far more than Airbnb. I have not yet found any way to import a calendar from Airbnb into Booking.com and I don't think this is possible. We end up doing it all manually which has once led to a double booking and so we are not currently Superhosts.

When you have registered a property on booking.com, you can sync calendars, according to the directions. It's under the Calendars link at the top, left of center. You can get a calendar export URL, and import it to AirBNB. That works for me. You can export an AirBNB calendar to booking.com, andAirBNB bookings will appear on the booking.com calendar as it should. However, I found out that such dates are NOT blocked when you  to the public booking.com web page for your property when you check for "available" dates. I had a booking conflict. The problem must be on the booking.com side, because the should be blocked out dates do appear on the booking.com calendar for said property, I have found. 

Timi-and-Istvan0
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

https://www.reddit.com/r/AirBnB/comments/3gpgx8/booking_site_calendar_synching/

Here he writes:

Booking.com is annoying in that you can't import calendars through ical. I believe you can export your booking.com calendar to airbnb but not the other way around, so there's still room for double bookings.

I use Kigo software to manage my properties, and they sync booking.com through XLM and then I just import my airbnb calendar into Kigo. However, this is probably really expensive option if you're only selling a couple of properties.

Booking.com would need to create the software to allow this.  Airbnb has created the software and integration to allow you to import the Booking calendar but they can do nothing to help make Booking.com do something.  Perhaps Booking.com has a where you can suggest that they do this? 

Alice and Jeff, we have been using AirBnB to provide export calendar to Owners Direct, amongst others.  Worked well for a bit, and we have some bookings transferred.  But more recently the bookings just dont get transferred.  Took it up with OD tech staff who said that the ICAL feed did not have the bookings, despite them appearing in AirBnB calendar.  This is weird and completely unreliable.  It is presumably a bug with AirBnB export software.  

Agustin17
Level 1
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hi People, I was looking the same , please check this out

http://channelmanagerreservas.com/motor-de-reservas/