Extra guests request

Tory13
Level 2
Wimpole, United Kingdom

Extra guests request

Hi I had a guest last weekend all started ok friendly etc, but one guest booked then 2 turned up this is generally the norm at my place, I have the space and it’s set up for 2 so no problem, but then they had a wedding on the second night, a third guest stayed, then they didn’t check out till an hour and half after check out... the room was a tip all lights on in middle of the day, questions is what would be reasonable to charge as extra fees I’ve written a bad review but I want them to understand this isn’t exceptable 

2 Replies 2
David6
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Great listing @Tory13 

had quick scan of your listing.  Can see it is for 2 guests, but in your house rules or anywhere - I may have missed it - but do you state, no additional guests or visitors are permitted to enter the property? 

I think only if it is clearly stated would you be able to charge an additional fee. 

I appreciate how frustrating it is when guests are so disrespectful, but I’d leave them a negative review. Then sharpen up your house rules and listing. Even state:  any additional guests will be required to pay. 

Tory13
Level 2
Wimpole, United Kingdom

Thank you, yes I thought so, I will sort that now, just it’s happened a few times, the late check out and I find it so rude, I know there having a lovely lie in all hungover but muggins here is hanging around waiting for them