What Hosts are saying

Can I list a house im looking after on behalf of the owner and have all payments go directly to them under my airbnb account or would they need their own account? Latest reply by Letti0
    Hi anyone out there. I need some helpI have instant book on ,but in the last two weeks I am just getting enquiries.When I pre approve . I am getting strange dialogue from the enquirer It appears to me the enquiry is being diverted elsewhere,and some... Latest reply by Letti0
    hione of our guest who booked for today has cancelled the booking before checking as he refers that the airbnb page did not work properly and misunderstood. Now we would like to know what happens to the money he paid for our booking.Thank You Latest reply by Letti0
    We need to talk about the amount of deposits that have been going on lately. Something happened to me too.After getting married in May, I went to romantic Paris for my honeymoon in June.I used AirBnb for the first time in my life.I contacted the customer ... Latest reply by Eunyoung2
    My reservation was cancelled by the host. I may use to get full refund or book another room. I want to know, if I book room that costs less than the other, that was cancelled, would they give me the difference after that, or they stay for the Service ?? Latest reply by Linda108