What Hosts are saying

I just stayed at one of the worst places I've ever stayed at, and noticed that the host has a superhost status. In reading their reviews, I notice that there are many favorable responses (I happen to disagree with them- and wonder what their real experien... Latest reply by Kathlene0
    Hi,I'm trying to finish a new listing, but before i can contenue i need to set my location, address.but whe I get so far, this is what i get . It looks like this isn’t an accurate address.Make sure the details you’ve added are as specific as possible. If ... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hello, I'm hoping to get some guidance. We currently have a strict cancellation policy for our property, but didn't realize that the renter only have 48 hours from booking to cancel and get a full refund. If we change the policy to moderate the renter c... Latest reply by Craig126
    So I received a negative review on the basis that I left the premises that I stayed in unclean. To my mind I left the premises in a respectable condition where I took photos to record this. I also paid $40aud or 880Thai Baht (which is a good amount of m... Latest reply by Quincy
    So I received a negative review on the basis that I left the premises that I stayed in unclean. To my mind I left the premises in a respectable condition where I even took photos to record this. I also paid $40aud or 880Thai Baht (which is a good amount ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Bonjour, Suite a un Erasmus en république tchèque avec 2 amis nous avons réservé un airbnb pour une durée de 5 mois. Lors de notre arrivé, nous sommes extrêmement déçu, l'ascenseur ne fonctionne pas et le ménage n'a pas été fait ou que très rapidement ( p... Latest reply by Quincy