What Hosts are saying

I've found a really great listing that is much, much cheaper in comparison to other surrounding properties. What is the best way to verify if this is in fact a legitimate listing? https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/27320752?location=Downtown%20Vancouver%2C%... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Hello All, As a new host I have had two greet guest experience and a third booked! I am thrilled so far. Thank you all for being out there to "help without pay"! As a new host, I really appreciate it. I have encountered something with AirBnB that I wou... Latest reply by Sally350
    I am an Airbnb host, but I have never travelled as an Airbnb guest. It concerns me a great deal that I have several times received requests from guests who picture themselves with a photo of a dog, a camera lens, or a parrot, or a puff of smoke or a peng... Latest reply by Barbora0
    Hi, I'm a traveller that is relatively new to airbnb.I tried reading a lot of threads to get a general idea but still need help: if kitchen is listed as an amenity in a "private room" type, does it mean guests are allowed to cook meals? I guess it varies ... Latest reply by Laur3
    Hi all. Hi have a dorm bed room and despite the fact that my prices are much lower in other channels, Airbnb don't let the prices go below a minimu price (10 Euro). I wan't to keep up with the competition and lower the prices. How I do this?Thank you so m... Latest reply by Letti0
    Stamattina airbnb ha inviato una email a me e alla proprietaria della casa che avevo prenotato dicendo che la mia prenotazione risultava ILLEGITTIMA. Nè io nè la proprietaria riusciamo a capire cosa significhi, fatto sta che la prenotazione è stata cancel... Latest reply by Emiel1