Facebook Password

Hermes2
Level 1
Edmonton, Canada

Facebook Password

So, I'm trying to connect my Facebook account to Airbnb basically to be able to add a description of myself.

Then Airbnb ask me to verify my Facebook account and to write my password. I enter my Facebook password and this message appears:

Incorrect Facebook account. Please log in to the Facebook account associated with your Airbnb account.

The Facebook and Password are correct, I have no idea of what's happening here.

Thanks for the help,

Hermes

11 Replies 11
Robert226
Level 2
Guiseley, GB

I have exactly the same problem. It seems there are no answers

#Facebook

Same problem here... Does anyone have an answer? Does AirBnB monitor these threads?

Daniel310
Level 1
Oceanside, CA

Same issue here.

David575
Level 2
Bloomington, MN

I have that problem currently as well.  

I wounder how we are suppose to get a hold of technical support to resolve this issue?

Karen267
Level 2
Invercargill, New Zealand

I agree this is really frustrating!! 

Melissa127
Level 1
Joshua Tree, CA

Same here!  I can log into Airbnb just fine. I can log in to Facebook just fine.  But when I try to update my profile, Airbnb asks me to enter my Facebook password, and then says it's incorrect.  Anyone find an answer yet?

Melissa127
Level 1
Joshua Tree, CA

Follow-up:   I saw another thread that suggested if the email address you use for Airbnb is different than the email address you use for Facebook - that could be the problem.  I know that is true for me...different email address used for FB versus AirBnb.  Is that true for any of you in this thread?   I really don't want to have to change that.

Liz131
Level 2
Fort Klamath, OR

I AM using the same email address for Facebook and Airbnb. Still no luck, same problem keeps happening. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Liz... did you ever resolve this?? So irritating!?  

I'm having the same problem - Airbnb saying my FB password is not correct...

I'm LOGGED INTO Airbnb when I try to make these changes, so why must the FB Airnbnb sites connected anyway? ?

Best,

Jane

I am having the same problem. Has anyone found a solution ?

Vasyl0
Level 1
Tallinn, Estonia

As I understand that their bug - when you autorized with FB or Google you actually don't have a password on Airbnb so it is not valid to ask for it. There is workaroud - logout and then on login page enter your FB/Google e-mail and click "reset password" and then you'll be able to create the password