What Hosts are saying

Guest booked for one guest and arrived this evening with a second guest. The guest tried to change the number of guests through the App but it wouldn't work so I tried changing it through my App and had the same problem. Have other hosts had the same or s... Latest reply by Moira21
    I've been trying to get Airbnb Support Team help for more than 8 weeks on this issue.... are other hosts finding this same bug? I am using a property management system that feeds to Airbnb via MyAllocator. The information is correct on MyAllocator but eve... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I am wondering if you can charge different cleaning fees depending on the number of bedrooms your guests use? We have 3 bedrooms available. When the number of guests goes from 4-6, and with the added linens (plus the last bed being bunk beds, the time in... Latest reply by Helen3
    We need to add Room only rate plan for our all rooms. Already we added With B/B rate plan. so we need to add room only rate plan also. Please send us how to create it step by step. then we can get a more bookings. Latest reply by Helen3
    hi everyone,i hope someone can help me and i hope i can explain my self .on the 10th of September i received a booking for my property.The booking was September 2020 it was for one night only which was odd as i have a minimum stay of 4 daysi checked all... Latest reply by Maddalena3