What Hosts are saying

HelloDo you have management service. I am going away for work and need help managing my property.Bean Latest reply by Chris11444
    I need to talk to someone regarding a guest wanting to cancel without a fee. Please call me as soon as possible as I’ve tried serval times and you are busy. Thanks, Mike Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi dear Airbnb team, I'm in a bad condition. I'm a scientist and came to Vienna to research my project. But my room very noisy and uncomfortable. There is a renovation in the building, they are changing the floor of the entrance and installing an elevato... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello, Wondering if someone knew the answer to this. I have my own listings on Airbnb and have Superhost status. I am the co host for someone else's properties however as I am the only contact and will be meeting the guests, it's better for me to be the P... Latest reply by Jacob397
    Why did you cancel booking**? **[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Quincy
    My host accepted full payment in Sept 2018 for a holiday in July 2020, in Sept 2019 he then sent a message saying airbnb had made a mistake with the price and that either I or him would need to cancel the booking. I told him that as I had paid in full in... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0