What Hosts are saying

Anyone else having issues with being understood by the Customer Services Team? I'm English, fairly well-educated and generally a decent chap - so it pains me that I'm having to be so 'racist' : ( It may be that I speak quickly - it might be, that the Cu... Latest reply by Simone387
    This is a minor and sort of entertaining problem, but I wondered if anyone else also sees this sometimes. None of my guests profiles list a language they speak now, it always just says "Speaks" and a blank, and often, the city, the state or the entire lo...
    Hello from Middle Tennessee! I was hoping some of you might look at my listings and give me feed back on items or images I could approve on I have 4 rooms listed and I'm not sure if I need to add the links or you'll be able to view them by my name? Pleas... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Isn’t it a requirement that all Airbnb guests register on-line when they book? Most often the original registration of my guests are for the correct number of people coming so the $ amount is correct, but often only one person actually registers their na... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi does anyone know why Air BnB plus has come to DC and I haven’t been notified as a Superhost? I’ve been waiting for nearly a year. But I’m seeing listings and yet I haven’t been contacted. Latest reply by Emilia42
    Looking for guidance- we haven't been able to find anything addressing this issue specifically in the community. We got a message this morning from a guest (arriving tomorrow) who booked a couple months ago to stay during a big music festival this weekend... Latest reply by Sally221