Getting Superhost status and number of reviews

Answered!
Trevor-and-Hazel0
Level 1
Christchurch, New Zealand

Getting Superhost status and number of reviews

Hi,

I'm almost there to get Superhost status at the next review cycle.  However the Airbnb Progress page says that I have to be reveiwed by at least 50% of guest stays, but that I only have been reviewed by 20% of guest stays.

I have so far had 23 guests stays and 21 reviews.  This is 91% reviews.

Does anyone know why the Superhost requirement and my stats do not line up?

Thank you.

1 Best Answer
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Trevor-and-Hazel0 it is a glitch and Airbnb is working on fixing it. 

View Best Answer in original post

27 Replies 27
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Trevor-and-Hazel0 it is a glitch and Airbnb is working on fixing it. 

Scott41
Level 2
Portland, OR

I just noticed this myself; I'm anxious to see that it does get resolved - I have been a superhost since my first eligibility and it would be a shame to lose it over a glitch.

Jan750
Level 2
Tarragona, Spain

Hi, This has happened to me, in the last year it says my rate is 14%. My rate is above 90%.

I have been a Superhost for the past year which would be impossible with such a low rate

Has this been resolved?

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Jan750 no but it should be soon. 

Same has happened to me!  

Federico248
Level 2
Tuscany, Italy

Same to me. Only 20% of reviews when I've always been above 80%

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

lol, stick to still trying to become a Superhost as I don't have that glitch 😉

I have however had the same msg saying they are reviewing Superhost status & your status will be updated on 14 April, a date which has been & gone..maybe Customer Suppport/ IT team need to update these msgs

Sarah2384
Level 2
Richmond, VA

Looks like this glitch is still active, a well later... Any one else's review rate still incorrect?

Hi, same problem here. When I first got the reviewed superhost requirements saying I only have 22%, I got really upset. Then I thought, hang on, almost every guest leaves me a review, it can’t be correct, I must have about 90%. Went to discussion where someone said airbnb have a bug in the system and they are working to fix it. So I calmed down.

Today I should be getting my new superhost status and it says I only have 46% guests leaving me a review! So it’s not been fixed. I hope they don’t take my bonus and a badge away as that would be really you know what...

Irene496
Level 2
Houston, TX

I'm so glad everyone else is having this same issue because I was panicking for a minute and sending a reminder message to recent guests to please take a minute and submit a review. I didn't believe my review rate was 19% since I seem to receive so many reviews.  I have a lot of newbies renting from me and they may not understand the importance of these reviews. I guess I should educate them and send a message after they check out to take the extra step and submit a review. 

The same is happening to me. Will this get fixed?

Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

@Sarah2384 Yes, mine!! It was fixed last week but now it seems that there is problems again!! Really annoying!! It says I have 30% but I have around 77% so the system is not working again! I wrote to airbnb CS several hours ago but haven't heard a thing yet. 

Mitch70
Level 2
Bellevue, KY

We also got a message saying we were losing our super host status.  The review period is including all the trips booked up until September.  We freaked out a lot this morning when seeing it.  Hoping they fix it, but after dealing with trying to get an address issue fixed in our new listing I have very little faith.  

A side note but equally annoying is the notice that our brand new listing (first stay was this weekend) doesn't meet standards.  Of course it doesn't.  It just opened and couldn't be reviewed until now!  I wish they had a grace period for new listings with zero stats so you didn't see a notice that your listing is below standards everytime you check your stats.  I hate being below standards.

Sarah695
Level 1
Cody, WY

Why is our superhost status even based on how many reviews we get? Shouldn't that effect the guests, not the hosts? If I'm leaving 100% reviews, why do I lose my status because they aren't leaving me a review?

How do I tell what my actual percentage of reviews are?