Guest status is -- Awaiting Payment. But yet still hasn't booked on the day. How to cancel?

Dottie0
Level 2
Taguig, Philippines

Guest status is -- Awaiting Payment. But yet still hasn't booked on the day. How to cancel?

Want to cancel guest with - Awaiting Payment status.  Guest not replying and haven't paid on the day she wants to book. Guest is blocking the dates that others are inquiring about.  How do I cancel her reservation?

5 Replies 5
Audrey62
Level 2
Arcata, CA

I 'm new at this, and my guest is marked on calendar as awaiting verification.  she has emailed me thru air bnb and I have confirmed.  The reservation is not listed as accepted on the calendar. Help.

Once your guest complete there verification they will he a lie to confirm there booking and will be accepted on your end but they have like 24 hrs to make this happen, then u can contact Airbnb to cancel them or you can decide to decline offer 

Does it mean I have to wait 24 hours max? But I want to cancel this right away instead of waiting. Because I have another inquiry. Is there any other way?

Jay68
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

They have atleast 24 hrs to submitt there payment after that then it will be a available on your calendar because that offer will expire 

Bob43
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Small correction: They have at max 24 hours to pay before the reservation gets cancelled automatically.