What Hosts are saying

I am an Airbnb host in Forest Hill and recently started having a local cleaner handle the changeovers for me. Her name is Tracie and she has been doing a great job. She has experience with end of tenancy cleaning and is now expanding to do Airbnb changeov...
    I had a middle aged couple that were brand new to Airbnb request to change their reservation while that were already here. Basically to end it 2 days early. Requested after check out time and never mentioned anything when I talking to them face to face th... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I've been getting 5-10 reservations a month from Airbnb & suddenly I've had not a single enquiry for over 2 months. I've changed nothing, can still see my listing, have vacancy with a minimum 1 night stay but not a single enquiry. What on earth is going o... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have sold my short term rentals and the new buyer wants to continue on with my business. I have attained super host status and the new buyer would want to continue with that. It is a simple process through VRBO - bank details get changed, email and tel ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    hi i need help with adding my guest house im not sure if im adding it correctly if i check the add it shows 10 guest 1 bed 1,5 bath [;ease help me Latest reply by Emiel1
    I recently had a guest who was super-worried about "is it the whole house or just a room" and then "are there cameras in the house?" and then "my friend smokes cigarettes, is it okay if he smokes outside?". So the guest booked 2 nights and on the first ni... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Francis0
    Dear all, We published our property a couple of weeks ago. Since then we have received several enquiries and always replied to the messages within the stipulated 24h. But for some reason, our response rate is fixed at 0%. Does it take AirBnb long to updat... Latest reply by Miloud0