Has anyone else had problems getting payment?

Has anyone else had problems getting payment?

We have had our 1st lot of guests 22-29 Dec put in Preferred payment methods - gave them Mastercard, Paypal & bank account & STILL getting "time to be paid emails from them"  am very upset and not happy about taking anymore guests from Airbnb if this is always a problem.  Has anyone else having the same problem getting payment?

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Anonymous,

Could it be that the 30 day new host payment provision applies to you?

From the help article at the link below ...

If you're a new host, we may hold your payouts for 30 days after your first reservation is confirmed. If your first reservation is more than 30 days away, your payout will be released 24 hours after your guest's scheduled check-in. This will apply to any payouts scheduled to be released during those 30 days.

When will I get my payout?

Steve.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Anonymous,

Great to meet you. Just wondering if you have seen @Steve143's message here and if perhaps you have received your payment yet?

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

We are waiting on payment - have to receive the Payoneer Card we have been forced to use!  We wanted to use Paypal or Mastercard but Airbnb did not let us have that option....  Have email to say the amount we are receiving is 25% approx LESS than the guests booking.  Anyone explain this?

Julia951
Level 2
Polruan, United Kingdom

Has anyone had problems getting paid.  I am still waiting for a payment that was due 15 September 2019, but not received due to a technical issue! ????