What Hosts are saying

Hi, my guest booked my unit and input his payment which was confirmed by bank. However, the status of his booking is cancelled. When I checked my calendar, the said dates are still open. Guest told me that Airbnb asked for his ID but when submittted, Ai... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I didn't add house number to my street address thinking it would show public and realize it didn't. Having guests asking me for house # as it's not showing. I tried to update and says I need to create a new listing. Will I lose my ranking as I'm about to ... Latest reply by Rachael26
    I have a local convenience store which I wish to add into the Amenities list. But Google doesn't know about this store, and even if I type its name freehand, after I save the description the system changes the name to a similar (but wrong) one. Latest reply by Philip90
    I have a booking coming up in two weeks (but only moderate cancellation policy) and they want to cancel their final night, which would allow them in principle a full refund of that night. But the booking then takes them outside my minumum night stay (ie t... Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0
    I need advocating help in the form of a short two sentence email sent to our Town Village Board. Saying...I believe respectful duplex property owners should be allowed to use AirBNB to rent their owner occupied property for any length of time. SEND TO:v... Latest reply by Patricia540
    hi there, I've tried to edit the point on the maps, but I can not edit it, it's grey out. Is there anyway i can edit it? the location is a little bit off compare to the real house. thanks Latest reply by Lisa544