Have called Airbnb about not receiving a payment, still no result

Sharyn-and-Colin0
Level 3
Yarram, Australia

Have called Airbnb about not receiving a payment, still no result

Have made many phone calls and sent many emails to try and workout why I haven’t received a payment from a previous guest. Airbnb have no idea what is going on, have any other hosts ever had this problem? How did you resolve it?

3 Replies 3
Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

Dear Syaryn and Colin

I have read your message and understand that you are facing problem receiving payment  from Airbnb. First you need to check your Airbnb payout option or method of receive money from Airbnb which you need to set up in your profile.

Kindly login to your profile make it hosting mode (if you found traveler mode) click on account then select Payment & Payout. The payment section is designed for how you pay to Airbnb while you travel other place and stay with any other Airbnb host or receive any service from Airbnb. The Payout section is designed for receiving payment from Airbnb accounts department.

There are few option you can select option 1. Apply Airbnb Mastercard then once your guest checked in you will receive payment in your Mastercards account in next day or with in 24hrs to 48 hours.

If you select bank in to local bank account it takes about 7 to 14 working days after your guest checked in. If you select receive money by Western Union it will take 7 to 10 days.

If your account setting are correct kindly be patient and wait for 2 weeks if still you don't receive payment kindly text me in my WhatsApp No. +60163441992 or email me: rahman88@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Regards

Mizanur

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Sharyn-and-Colin0 ,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your payouts. Can you let me know if the payment is still outstanding so I can take a look?

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your message.

Yes we still have not been paid for a booking that stay in November last year I think. I did have a message to say that it was being transferred to a different department, however have not heard back. The booking was made in the name of Lisi date of booking was the 4th of Nov for Growse House. I have been told she has not paid for the alteration, she originally only booked for one guest however when I question her if this was correct she changed it to 6 guests.

Thank you for any help.

Regards Sharyn