Hello there...

Konstantinos102
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Hello there...

I’m new Airbnb host in Philadelphia and I write here to take some answers.

so, I have one guest who booked the room for 30$ a day 30 days 900$ inside the price i have whash and dryer too. 
I have a camera inside the living room to watch if everything is ok inside the house ( of course I don’t have cameras at the bedrooms ) and I saw that guest she does business inside the house , she does 10 times a day laundry and then they pick her up with the car and she is coming back with more clothes and next day again Tha same. That’s crazy if I have to get 900$ and pay 400$ for Gus electric and water that is not worth it, the laundry is for 1-2-3 times a week not for 100 times.

so now I don’t know what to do with her and that is my question. What can I do?

2 Replies 2
Andrea-and-Francis0
Level 10
Mississauga, Canada

I would talk with her & explain your concerns & set firm but friendly expectations of guests staying in your home. You can also give guests a heads up when they check in & put it in your house rules how many loads of laundry are allowed, what times you want them to do it etc :-). Be firm & upfront, it your house, your rules so don't let them take advantage of you 🙂

Luana130
Level 10
State of Bahia, Brazil

I would contact the guest, and if it doesn't stop I would contact airbnb and say that the guest is having certain strange behaviour that are making you unconfortable and you no longer wants her there.