Help! My listing is not published!!!

Answered!
Jesusa1
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Help! My listing is not published!!!

Help airbnb, my listing is not published!!!!!

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Jesusa1,

I searched for "Entire home/apt" accommodation in Quezon for the 10th to the 17th of December and your listing showed up.

I'm not sure if you've done this but you must search using dates that are available on your calendar and the dates must take account of your minimum nights' stay for that period.

It may be also that it just takes a few hours for it to be visible after you publish it.

Steve.

Screenshot (235).png

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Jesusa1,

I searched for "Entire home/apt" accommodation in Quezon for the 10th to the 17th of December and your listing showed up.

I'm not sure if you've done this but you must search using dates that are available on your calendar and the dates must take account of your minimum nights' stay for that period.

It may be also that it just takes a few hours for it to be visible after you publish it.

Steve.

Screenshot (235).png

Hi Steve. Thank you! I’ve noticed the price has changed from $52 to $57. Please advise. Thank you!

Hello @Jesusa1,

When I visit your listing page from your profile photo in this forum it says US$52 in the title and on all the dates on the calendar. When I search for your listing on the map in Quezon city it says US$55. I don't see US$57.

The price on the map is calculated as follows

(price for each day * minimum nights' stay + cleaning fee) / minimum nights' stay

so it's

(52 * 3 + 10) / 3 =  166 / 3 = 55.33 which they round down to 55.

For comparison with other listings on the map, that gives the guest a better estimate of the nightly price as it also counts the cleaning fee.

Maybe the US$57 is due to some extra fee like currency conversion associated with your payout method or the country where your payout account is.

If you go to your listing and fill in a checkin and checkout date you should see the breakdown of the price.

If that doesn't explain the US$57 that you see then you should contact Airbnb support.

Steve.

Okay, got it. Thanks again Steve.:)

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jesusa1,

Welcome to the Community Center.

Steve was able to find your listing! Now you're all set to host your first guests :-). Don't forget to let us know how it goes.

Happy hosting!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen