Help! Persistent "Error OK" message

Morgan4
Level 1
Portland, OR

Help! Persistent "Error OK" message

Hi there! I am a host. The message "error OK" has suddenly rendered the Airbnb app on both my mobile devices inoperable.  And I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app and doing a hard reset.  The odd thing is the app on both, Iphone phone and Ipad are generating the same "error ok" message. Is the problem local (limited to my devices or is it a system wide issure? Anybody have a suggestion for a fix?

Many thanks!

Morgan

6 Replies 6
Karin38
Level 3
San Diego, CA

I'm having the same issue. It must be a glitch with their website

Hi i'm having the same issue on my iphone also 😞   Hope my guests due to arrive aren't messaging me through airbnb!

Donna74
Level 1
Bendigo, Australia

I am also having that problem with the error message on my Iphone.  At first I could not use the computer to get in touch with guests, that now works but not the phone.

Luxe-Suites0
Level 2
QC, Philippines

My iphone app is down too with the Error message. I got frustrated at first since a guest was trying to amend his stay to add an extra night and he was a newbie so he couldn't do it. I opened my laptop and I was so happy the Change Reservation option worked! He was also able to accept my booking alteration.

Hi, facing the same message since a few hours. Have you already called and reported to Airbnb?

I am still getting the same "error ok" message 12 hours later.  The app on both of my mobile divices are useless.  How does one contact Airbnb support?  I don't see a number or email address on the website.