Hidden review?

Alex444
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Hidden review?

Guest wrote a review. When I also wrote a review, within the review period , none of the reviews are published and mine is marked as "hidden" under "Reviews", because it is "incomplete".

When prompted to "complete" the review, I'm told that I can't edit the review (!)

A bug or what..?

31 Replies 31
Marcio54
Level 1
Szczecin, Poland

I also had the same problem a couple of days ago. I have reported the bug, however the message I got is:

"

Feedback sent
Thanks for sharing your experience! We review feedback from the Airbnb community as we work to improve the Airbnb experience.
Keep in mind that this isn’t a support ticket—we won’t respond to feedback or bug reports individually.

"

Ultimately, even though they do not answer individually, I hope they do not delete the host's review and make it public after reading my report.

If the Host does not reply with anything, your review gets hidden.  So if you end up with a bad host like we did in Boston that had roaches, your bad review will never be seen if they don't reply. Makes for some very bad behavior for Hosts. Since they don't have to be accountable.