What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have tried to book the house from yesterday but you Airbnb weirdly still requested me to provide ID, so I can't book at the moment, anyway. I asked friends Airbnb ever request you to provide your own ID? All said "Never". Please would you tell me... Latest reply by Ana7
    Hi, I am brand new to hosting and have already had some issues with our guests demanding a more comfortable mattress despite having more guests than our listing can take. I have noticed that I entered my PayPal details incorrectly after the guest arrived.... Latest reply by Nicolas292
    Hello! I'm traveling for a week in Vienna and after 3 nights my host send me a message saying she's coming back from vacations and want her flat back. I told her I reserved for a few more nights and she wants me to meet her in the flat tonight to chat. Wh... Latest reply by Joanna85
    Hi, can anyone please advise an email address to write to the Air BNB resolution Center? It keeps taking me round and round in circles on the help page and I've had 205 dollars taken off my credit card which I haven't authorised ThankyouTahlia Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    I have received statements from my bank to pay AIRBNB [Personal information hidden]. How do I know if I'm paying for the correct apartment that I booked for December 2017? Thanks Latest reply by Quincy
    ciao,il co-host riesce a visualizzare il calendario delle prenotazioni?Grazie
    guest is threatnening to leave bad feedback if i do not refund her in excess of the moderate cancelation policy. she got her partical refund, the case is closed, but she can still leave bad feed back and is threatneing to do so. "I never received your 50%... Latest reply by Mrs--Gabriella0
    Hi there, I have recently shared the cleaning fee to my co-host and I have received the payout notification on the room charge with adjustment of the cleaning fee. But strange that my co-host did not receive any payout notification on the cleaning fee to ...