What Hosts are saying

How do I find out what taxes airbnb collected in Colorado? It is not listed in our transaction summary and I have search the details of the listing site and can't find anything. And why can't I call someone at airbnb to help me? Latest reply by Donna240
    I have £80 in travel credit, I have reserved a property to stay at and want to apply this £80 toward the amount, but I do not see anywhere to select the travel credit, how do I use it ? Latest reply by Steve143
    A guest has arrived with a dog on heat. I was not aware of this until I noticed it had a nappie on - they said we have put a nappie on as we don't want it to spoil your furniture!! Trouble is there is a smell of its sent everywhere - I have a couple ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi!I have a problem! Im so new AIRBNB. my aparment list is ready for sharing. But when I Clicking publish listing, I waited 1-2 hours. But my list not sharing/ and I dont have Internet problem/ I try 5-6 times! But Its not work. Please help Thanks, Latest reply by Quincy
    Dear Airbnb team , I am Uyen ** from Hoi An village villasI have a booking with the detail information: Matty, 29th July-31th July with palm garden, $77.60 with number: ** I already check with my bank 2 times but they said: "No payment" in my accountI ki... Latest reply by Quincy
    Yesterday i was trying to set up my preference payout method, which mean i'm still wondering how long its gonna takes the procces to verify my new tax payer?
    Dear AIRBNB! Önök több hónapja diszkriminálnak!A feltett kérdésekre hetek óta nem válaszolnak!Eltűntették oldalamról a telefonálás lehetőségét!Hamis adatok jelennek meg az oldalamon.Nem fizetik ki a jogos meghívási bónuszuaimat!Az AIRBNB munkatársai nem t...