What Hosts are saying

hello I have problem about the reservation. i have booked house and paied full money. in my account I see that this reservation is completed successfuly. but house owner writed me thar reservation dont completed and she can not see this request in her ca... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi Friends,I am getting less reservation lately and dont understand why. Price is ok, and did not change any setting but losing popularity. I have checked occupancy of booking aroud the city and its ok.Do you have any suggestion to get more reservation ? ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi Lizzie, How are you doing? So, I have a guest that want to cancel the last 4nights of her stay and is asking for a booking changing, which I accept it. Due to being the high season, and so close to the dates, I decided to charge 22eur more for "co... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, the number of views my house has been going up in relatively large numbers, how do I know if these are correct or there is a glitch? Also, can I check and see if my place is active and if a booking request will come through as I haven't had one in a l... Latest reply by Todd11
    Are Guests automatically asked to write a review by AirBnB after their stay? Or do the Hosts have to ask for them? Latest reply by Fe1