Host groups

Host groups

Hi, I got an email from ABnB mentioning Host Groups, presumably virtual for now, but at the suggested link I find nothing useful. I’d love to join a local Host Group if one exists… but how do I find it?? I’m in Ontario, Canada. Thanks for guidance! 

21 Replies 21
Delphine348
Host Advisory Board Member
Achères-la-Forêt, France

Hello @Charles1222 ,

oh it is strange…this message ! @Emilie any idea for helping him? 

i know it can take some time to be accepted by an administrator and the questions are mandatory. If your link is correct it should not be a problem. 
As suggested you might try to message the club leader via Messenger to get in touch. 

I cannot go further to help you since I am French living in Fontainebleau ! 

Best of luck !

Delphine

(Sauf indication contraire, mes contributions sont issues de mon expérience en tant qu'hôte)
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Charles1222

I'll see if I can get this sorted for you. Hang in there while I investigate, will update you as soon as I find out more. 🙂

While I'm here, thanks @Sarah977 and @Delphine348 for your lovely advice so far as well !

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Emilie   Thanks Emilie!!  
   Ch

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Charles1222 Happy to help! I heard that it should have been sorted now, let me know in case you need any more help with the groups. 🙂

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Emilie    Yes, all sorted.

Thanks to all for help!

Ch.S.

Francesca1597
Level 2
Kamloops, Canada

I did the exact same thing (followed the same instructions for finding a host group)- could not find any host groups in my area.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Francesca1597 Oh no, sorry to hear that! There are some areas where Host Clubs are yet to be started indeed, and if you find yourself wanting to help do that you can fill in this form to become a Community Leader locally. 🙂

-----