Host in NYC

Susan1755
Level 2
Land O' Lakes, FL

Host in NYC

Is there a host that has a place available for three people from 11-15 thru 11-17 in the city?

this is an impromptu visit for my brother and I to visit his daughter who is attending NYU.

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Susan1755  Is there some reason you haven't just gone on the Airbnb website and entered the correct filters for what you are looking for in order to find a place? This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests, hosts don't advertise their listings here or look for guests wanting to book.

Susan1755
Level 2
Land O' Lakes, FL

Sorry if I offended anyone. I have looked on Airbnb but unfortunately cannot find anything for less than $350 for 3 people a night. I found a few but not for my dates so I thought if I mentioned it someone might be able to help. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If you are on a budget @Susan1755  it is sometimes worth widening your search area as places further from the centre are cheaper. Or looking for rooms in a shared home rather than a whole listing. 

Have you tried other short term rental sites if nothing is available on Airbnb within your budget.

Or perhaps a youth hostel?

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Susan1755 Have you tried to use the pirce filter? At first glance, I see quite a few at under $200 per night for your dates.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Susan1755  You didn't offend anyone, it's just that you likely wouldn't get many, if any, responses here as hosts don't normally use this forum to connect with guests looking for accommodation.