Host not respnding, arrival tomorrow

Answered!
Maria-Franciska0
Level 1
Risskov, Denmark

Host not respnding, arrival tomorrow

Hello.

I've booked a trip to barcelona from tomorrow, and decided to book a appartement through airbnb. 

I contacted my host 8 days ago to get info on keys etc. The problem is, that he still hasn't responded and now i can't seem to find the listing on airbnb or through the link which i originally booked the stay from. Are there others who have experienced this? and know how to solve the issue?

ALL HELP APPRECIATED!

1 Best Answer
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Maria-Franciska0 do you have their phone number? You can try that and if not, contact Airbnb and have them find the host or cancel the reservation if something is wrong so that you have time to find another accommodation.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/td-p/413245

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Maria-Franciska0 do you have their phone number? You can try that and if not, contact Airbnb and have them find the host or cancel the reservation if something is wrong so that you have time to find another accommodation.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/td-p/413245

His pgonenumber isn't avaible unfortunally. But can you just contact airbnb? I'm quite stressed...

@Maria-Franciska0  But I don't know anything about your reservation 🙂 We are all just hosts here, this is a public forum not Airbnb customer service. That is why you need to contact them yourself following the instructions on the link I posted. 

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Maria-Franciska0 @You need to contact Airbnb immediately.  See the beginning of the Help section here for an article on all the ways you can get in touch with them. This is a community forum, not Customer Support.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Maria-Franciska0  See @Ana1136‘s link above.

Maria-Franciska0
Level 1
Risskov, Denmark

Yes i know, and i really appreciate your help! I have now contacted airbnb and they have given the host 15 hours to respond. So My fingers are crossed. Thanks a lot for all your help, i really appreciate it.