How do I edit the space description in my listing?

Theresa53
Level 2
El Paso, TX

How do I edit the space description in my listing?

IT HAS THE WRONG ADDRESS IT SAYS IT IS IN CHULA VISTA CA AND IT IS IN BAJAMAR MEXICO  HOW DO I CHANGE IT?

8 Replies 8
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Theresa53,

By "the space description" do you mean the area called "The space" like in the first screen shot below from my listing?

If yes, then that can be edited in a few different ways. One is described below.

If you mean the boxes for "country", Street address", City, "zip code" that are found under "edit address" when you click on "location" in your calendar, then these cannot be changed by you. You'll have to contact Airbnb and ask them to change them.

One way to edit "the space" text is to go to your calendar. Then click on the four bar icon in the top left, beside the photo of your listing.

Then select "Description" and then scroll down to so the box called "The Space" is visible. You can then edit the text as shown in the second screen shot below.

2016-11-12 (1).png

Second screen shot new "The space" text.

2016-11-12 (2).png

Great effort! @Steve143.

Too bad she decided to simply delete her profile. 😕

I'm having so many issues trying to list my place.  Unfortunately, you screens are different than mine.  I'm in the US and I see China and Europe here.  I'm trying to change the description of my place and I have been trying for literally 3 hours.  I keep searching on google to no avail.  I don't see any way to contact Airbnb.

Click on your listing on the phone app. Scroll down to description and click. It will lead you to a page of information about your listing to edit. Try both the phone, and your computer. In my case, I wasn’t able to do this from my laptop, but had no problem from the app on my phone. Sometimes this works vice-versa.

11CD735E-318D-48DC-8760-340B0E405F0B.jpeg

Hi - I am trying to edit a word in 'the space' on the property description - but I cannot find the space anymore, I can only just edit the basic listing description. Where is 'the space' gone. Btw I am working on laptop (macbook) and my screen doesn't look like the one above in the comments.

Tia

Did you find a solution? Having this problem too, thanks 🙂

Brooke373
Level 1
Clarksdale, MS

same problem. The space edit is gone!!!!