How do I turn off Instant Book?

Liam8
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

How do I turn off Instant Book?

I just signed to be a host on Air Bnb and it automatically turned the Instant Book feature on and I can't figure out how to turn it off.

Can anyone help?

10 Replies 10
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Liam8

Please check out this post: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/New-Hosts/Disable-Instant-Book-can-t-find-option-anywhere/m-p/96135#...

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Chris120
Level 1
Port Fairy, Australia

I want to turn Instant book off too. I cancelled a guests booking within 10minutes of the booking explaining that I will be away. I have been hit with a $100 fine and a review to say that the booking was cancelled the same day as the arrival which is not true.

Can anyone help?

Chris from Port Fairy

Gabby0
Level 1
San Diego, CA

how do i turn off instant book!?!

Im trying to do the same.  I put my listing on snooze until I can figure it out. All the other sites make it easy this one seems complicated.

Robbie5
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

so ridiculous the whole site is soooo complicated trying to reset etc, this is why I snooze a lot

David,

What other site do you use?

Lucy89
Level 1
Sydney, Australia

How do I turn instant booking off? 

I did not turn Instant Book on that I know of and now I don't know how to turn it off.  

I just had to cancel a person's reservation and didn't pay a fine but if it keeps happening I may have to.

Help!

Thanks,

Nancy

Herb4
Level 2
Charlottesville, VA

"Help" doesn't help. Their direction options don't exist. Help!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Herb4 https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Instant-Book-can-t-find-where-to-turn-it-on/td-p/64217

Read the thread and a helpful host has included instructions 2nd post down I think.

In general search on these forums or help you will find most issues covered.