What Hosts are saying

Hello, I just found out that my listing disappeared although its status shows listed. I copied the link and sent to my friend, but it said that the listing is no longer available https://abnb.me/RqF47qSwN0. Please help. Thanks. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Is there a host that has a place available for three people from 11-15 thru 11-17 in the city?this is an impromptu visit for my brother and I to visit his daughter who is attending NYU. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi community,this past Saturday my guests were locked out because my smart lock malfunctioned. It kept locking over and over again. They couldn’t go back in and my security company couldn’t fix the issue remotely. I had to drive there and let them in. It ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I’m trying to canceled a reservation Latest reply by Quincy
    Mi invitado reservo por 7 dias ya esta en el apartamento le quedan aun 4 dias y quiere cancelar los dias uqe le quedan. El me dice que debo hacerle un refund por los dias que no estara, me envio la solicitud por la plataforma de IB pero cuando le doy acep... Latest reply by Quincy
    I have been hosting a flat in Edinburgh for the last 5 years on the ABB platform and have never experienced such a sharp fall in both views and bookings for this November and December. I have lowered my prices but am still getting nothing coming through. ... Latest reply by Viv-And-Paul1
    Hi everyone. This is a post mostly directed to Australians, but I am finding I am either getting over 1 week bookings or 1 night stays, which are hardly worth it because AirBnB is flooded in my area Scarborough therefore the prices are really driven down.... Latest reply by Jesse230