How to delete a listing?

Answered!
Rosetta7
Level 1
North Ryde, Australia

How to delete a listing?

Can someone tell me how I can delete a listing I have somehow got multiple listings.

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome @Rosetta7! Perhaps this article could be of help https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-unlist-or-deactivate-my-listing

Let me know if this has worked for you. 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome @Rosetta7! Perhaps this article could be of help https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-unlist-or-deactivate-my-listing

Let me know if this has worked for you. 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Linda3491
Level 1
Colwall, United Kingdom

This does not work. There is no option to delete. Has anyone got any other ideas?

Thanks

Linda

@Linda3491 you might have to publish the listing first then snooze/delete it. Also you cannot delete a listing if you still have bookings for it.

Fiona243
Level 10
Birkenhead, United Kingdom

This is NOT an answer to the question. I also have an unwanted unfinished listing that I want to get rid of, but there seems to be no option to delete it. I don't want to have to go thru the rigmarole of completing the listing to be able to deactivate it, I just want to remove it from the list of my listings.

@Fiona243 Sorry but you are wrong. This is the answer to your question - It is just not the answer you wanted.

Jaime234
Level 1
Baton Rouge, LA

not helpful in usa

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

I am having such a frustrating time with Booking.com and VRBO that I decided to give up and delete my listings with them in the USA.

That appears to be impossible! Once they have your information you are stuck with them forever?

Now I am wondering if AirBnB is just as bad, because I don't see any way to delete an account on this website either.

Did you find a solution, because I am finding Airbnb a bit frustrating and have multiple listings which are causing conflicts, it is time for me to either close it all down or find a solution, but guess what, Airbnb Customer Services is unlikely to play any part in this.

What a Useless Faceless Company this is !!!

ApartmentsWales.com

I am going through the same problems - impossible to delete a listing

i am new to it and accidentally made a duplicate listing. the original partially finished one cannot be deleted. This is literally the worst user interface I would have seen. I would have expected a company whose sole presence is on the internet to have solved this a little better. very disappointing

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rachel2117 Stupidly Airbnb have made it so that you cannot delete a listing until it has been published. As such you will need to waste time finishing the listing, publish it and then immediately delete it.

I have a half finished listing that is just an irritation but I can't be bothered to finish it!

is this for real? i was playing around looking at settings for a new listing, created one, and now i can't get rid of it.