I am planning to host in Atlantic City, NJ? NEED HELP

Reason1
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

I am planning to host in Atlantic City, NJ? NEED HELP

Hello Everyone!

My name is Reason and I live in Philadelphia but plan to start my Airbnb Hosting in AC. I am looking into a few 4-6 bedroom homes to purchase.

I have a few questions for my Atlantic City Hosts.

Are there any surprise laws/taxes or just things I should know walking into this?

How well do you guys do in off season?

Any advice or tips?

Thank you in advance for all your help!

2 Replies 2
Jeff320
Level 2
Northfield, NJ

We are local and handle Pretty much everything for you and get you on ALL the platforms if interested check us out at **🙂

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

Hi! I manage quite a few properties in Atlantic City so I wanted to share some of my expertise -

In terms of laws - Atlantic City requires that short-term rentals get seasonal occupancy permits for Winter/Spring, Summer and Fall.

Airbnb takes care of most of the taxes in Atlantic City but there's a 9% Atlantic City Luxury Tax that they aren't taking care of. Airbnb has a way to add that tax to your listing and then you just need to file the appropriate tax form with the city every month.

I've found that in the off-season, hosts usually make enough to cover expenses and then late spring and summer is where you're really seeing the majority of revenue.

If you're interested in getting some help with managing your property, I'd love to work with you!

can take care of communicating with guests, managing you calendar, optimizing your listing and pricing, housekeeping and laundry and any basic maintenance needs that come up!

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]