What Hosts are saying

Hi, A couple want to stay with me for one night but she messaged saying she is away without her passport, has no driving liscence and cant seem to get any other photo ID. She has 1 review so has stayed/booked with someone before so I'm unsure why she stil... Latest reply by Sara2
    My residence is france, my listing is in euro and yet the is a conversion fee applied when I check the list online, any ideas why?
    Hi everyone. I had a resolution center request escalated to airbnb. When I saw the request it also said that it was “closed” and I thought it was resolved and that the guest was happy with the refund. I was trying to verify it on my account but couldn’t s...
    Hi Everyone, Has anyone else in the UK noticed bookings coming through today are at a lower room price than is set? Just had an instant book for my double room which should be £60 gross, but has been decreased to £59. Surely it can't be to do with the £... Latest reply by Josephine7
    I have responded within few mins of getting a request, but my response rate is 0!! how is this possible? and how do I add the payment method? Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi,The airbnb host protection insurance, i.e. the coverage of claims by guests, is limited to very few countries:https://www.airbnb.com/host-protection-insuranceI live in Israel. This airbnb insurance is not covering my country. Unfortunately also any pri... Latest reply by Christopher47
    I've just seen 2 recent Aibnb payouts into my Caribbean bank. The deposits are less than I expected and less than I was told by Airbnb. I know that there are various bank charges which are not transparent, or explained - I call it banking cyber theft !The... Latest reply by Clare0
    What is the situation regarding hosts confidentiality re Airbnb and our business in regards to country governments and tax collections? ie Jamaica http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/news/20160624/tourism-ministry-seeking-collect-taxes-airbnb-users Latest reply by Clare0