Incorrect progress reporting by AirBnB

Pauline394
Level 2
Wythenshawe, United Kingdom

Incorrect progress reporting by AirBnB

Hi all, 

I am relatively new to hosting but have now welcomed around 20 guests and all have given me a 5* review with 100% of guests submitting reviews.  However, AirBnB are reporting that only 21% of guests have posted reviews which would mean that I don't get my Superhost standard on 1st July.!

Has anyone else encountered this problem and, if so, how did you resolve it?

Thank you in anticipation....

Pauline

96 Replies 96
Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Pauline394 

It's probably a glitch.

I've just checked my Review %.

Yesterday it was showing 78%

Today it's showing 16%.

I am not worried at this stage because it's obviously a glitch probably affecting many Hosts.

that is likely to be sorted soon.

Best wait to see how many others contribute to this post.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

Same here, review rate dropped to 16% a few hours after being 82%. 

Also, I got the "a few things to work on" flash in red saying one of my rooms had dropped to 4.6..... Not so, on the review page it was still above the required 4.7 ,as before. 

THE SAME THING HAPPENED LAST TIME SUPERHOST WAS DUE, I CONTACTED AIRBNB CS THEN, & THEY SAID DON'T WORRY, WILL ALL BE BACK TO NORMAL SOON = GLITCH.

So this time round, I didn't panic....... and now it's fixed.

Helen350
Level 10

..... it WAS fixed, now it's back! ("1 listing needs your attention." - No it doesn't!)

Helen350
Level 10

...Ooops, That was this morning, it's OK again now!

Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

@Pauline394 @Alon1 Also here. I have a 86-89% review rate [I forget which yesterday] and today I have a 27%. The more wide spread the glitch, the more likely it is to get noticed by the IT department.

Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Susan151 

Thanks for contribution which further tells us glitch isn't limited to UK.

If you've got it, must assume rest of USA does also.

Paul41
Level 4
Liverpool, United Kingdom

I have the same problem .something similar happened a few months ago and it was sorted in a day or two 

@Pauline394 I've just checked my dashboard & I'm usually around 75% and it's showing at 16%. So definitely a bug, which I've reported & you are able to report/log it as well.

Hey Rachel - how do we report this? Just by calling in, or is there a way for us to click and submit?

@Bongo0 there is a give feedback link at the bottom of the progress page. Click on that, there is a box to tick to say that you're reporting a bug. 

Joanne-Flynn0
Level 9
Phoenicia, NY

Yep! 16% today. That’s why I came to the community this morning to see if others were having the same issue.  

Sophie1034
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

yes i have same problem. will airbnb do something?

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

Yep. Another day, another screw up. It's like our whole Airbnb existences have morphed into one giant, endless game of Whack-a-Mole. And we're playing blind-folded, with one hand tied behind our backs. A $38 billion tech company. Imagine. It's all so very bizarre. 

Brad172
Level 3
Houston, TX

Also having same issue.  This happened a few months ago and was cleared up in a couple days.