I feel confused about Paypal:

Answered!
Norma68
Level 2
Barranquilla, Colombia

I feel confused about Paypal:

This is my case:  I opened an account in Paypal to receive Airbnb payments. Airbnb notified me that I will receive my first payment in February. Although my Paypal account appears approved and active on Airbnb, I don't know ¿how, or where,  can I get my money physically? It's a virtual account. Paypal was not offered to me a card shipment nor did any of these options appear. I don't have anything physical. Airbnb has already confirmed the payment of my first clients but I have no idea ¿How do I get my money when it arrives in my Paypal account? Where? In a bank? An ATM? Could you help me? Please! Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Norma68,

You should read the help articles on PayPal for information on withdrawal.

Log in to your PayPal account, click on "Help" and then type "withdraw" in the search box.

When you log in you'll see "Withdraw funds" in the box on the left under your profile photo.

If there is money in your PayPal account then you will be able to withdraw it to one of the payment methods you have registered with PayPal.

When you log in there should also be a "Bank accounts and cards" box showing the payment methods you have registered.

If you want to be able to withdraw to a bank account you must add that account information.

When Airbnb pays you, click on "withdraw funds" and choose the account you want to withdraw to.

If you have problems, click on "Help" on the PayPal website and then om "Call customer support" or "Message center".

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Norma68,

You should read the help articles on PayPal for information on withdrawal.

Log in to your PayPal account, click on "Help" and then type "withdraw" in the search box.

When you log in you'll see "Withdraw funds" in the box on the left under your profile photo.

If there is money in your PayPal account then you will be able to withdraw it to one of the payment methods you have registered with PayPal.

When you log in there should also be a "Bank accounts and cards" box showing the payment methods you have registered.

If you want to be able to withdraw to a bank account you must add that account information.

When Airbnb pays you, click on "withdraw funds" and choose the account you want to withdraw to.

If you have problems, click on "Help" on the PayPal website and then om "Call customer support" or "Message center".

Steve.

Norma68
Level 2
Barranquilla, Colombia

Hi @Steve143 You've responded better than Paypal! Thank you so much!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Norma68,

Welcome to the Community Center!

I'm so happy to hear that Steve was able to help you out with this. 

Thank you @Steve143

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen