What Hosts are saying

I have a guest asking me if I can reduce my cleaning fee of $50. They promise to leave the place spotless. Honestly, I dont feel like doing that but my question is would that be something that comes up. Im new at this and I have guests already. Any su... Latest reply by Beth394
    Hello I received the unfair negative feedback from guest , when came to the flat he wasn’t normal at all he stayed at my flat for one night when I called them in the evening , he told me that everything is ok . As soon as he left I received her review... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hello, I just had someone stay for one night and they broke rules (no damages, but I have to pay my maid more and they violated city ordinances - I have taken photos and have not yet contacted the guest). I have in my house manual how much each violation... Latest reply by Linda108
    I, Wanda **, am no longer in charge of this Airbnb account, and have had no activy on my email since May 2019 until today, my son Paul ** is now the account holder. Today, there is a big problem, I received 2 messages from Airbnb, one regarding a conform... Latest reply by Paul1851
    I recently stayed at a condo in hilton head owned by a **[Host]. Apparently they were marking doors for something with white paint and there was no notice from **[Host] and NO signage, and an article of clothing got paint on it, which cannot be removed an... Latest reply by Cassidy19
    Suggestions please? I've had a guest confirm with terrible reviews- I'm surprised she's still able to use Airbnb. I'm new at this and working towards a "Superhost" status, but I want to deny her reservation. Is there a way to do that without penalties? Th... Latest reply by Erin443
    Hi, It is my first time as a host and I want to ask... When someone book my house for a week and I have declared my bank account (not paypal) when do I see the money? Latest reply by Nicolaos1
    I was wondering if there are any areas with good occupancy year round. I know there are no places with high rate all year. I want to find something with a decent rate through out the year. Most places are very high in one season and are practically empt...