What Hosts are saying

I exceed all criteria for superhost but somehow I do not seem to have been elevated to superhost status?? Now I am told that the next evaluation time is like October. Are we told why we didn’t achieve superhost? Is there feedback given? Does Airbnb send a... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Our amazing professional staff takes pride in making things sparkle, going the extra mile, & lending a helping hand. Our team is flexible & reliable. Why clean up when you have us? Please reach out with more details, photos are helpf... Latest reply by Elvrina0
    • image1.jpeg
    Hi, Does anyone know of any hosting managment services being offered in Chiang Mai. My currect assistant is moving and I require someone to manage the Check in and Check out process. Maanage the cleaner (or provide cleaning services. If anyone has any ide... Latest reply by Elvrina0
    I have accepted a guest requested booking, but I change mind now. Can I decline his request after acceping within 24 hours? Thank you. Kelland Cho Latest reply by Kelland0
    Just curious how long it takes Airbnb to evaluate and award Super Host status!? July is evaluating month and I’ve met all criteria... just getting anxious/excited!! Thanks Latest reply by Rachel177
    We have been hosts for four year and have enjoyed almost all of our guest and have had been super host the entire time. Recently we have had guests that expect more and are leaving more complaints than ever and seem to be more price motivated. I’m saddene... Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi, I published a new listing earlier today. I can view it from my dashboard and open the listing webpage if I put the url directly in address bar. But the listing won't show in any search results ??!! I tried multiple dates & filter combinations and no l... Latest reply by Shu18
    Hi everyone, I am a host in Texas and have noticed a problem with the Airbnb app when running a search for places to stay on an IPhone. This has been going on for months. When I run a search for available places in my area the app consistently shows all... Latest reply by Maritza-and-Ernesto0