What Hosts are saying

I have updated my details, but I keep getting the same message, via text as well. I have been hosting for a few years now with the same account. Todays message said it was the last chance to add details. I can see airbnb have put in 3 cents to confirm ... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi as I can't sync the air b and b calendar with the booking.com calendar but am listed on both sites - I f I get a booking with Booking.com I have to manualy block those dates on my air b and b calendar. When I atempt to do this I get this message quite ...
    Good morning from the UK.im a super host with 100+ reviews.we rent out our home over the summer (yes the UK does have one ) I spent two days cleaning the house top to bottom, all surfaces, had even carpet cleaned hall carpets, for a 2 night stay this week... Latest reply by Helen3
    This is my first time doing this and had a booking for 20th October, I had to to regrettable cancel this as not in the country, I'm hundred percent sure I'd blocke dates from 11th until after 21st.. I'm going to be penalised for this and think totally unf... Latest reply by Sally516
    What is the normal rate to pay someone to cohost a property in Edinburgh? What do you guys get paid for cohosting? Is it a a percentage of the nightly rate? Or a set daily payment and then an hourly rate for any call outs? And hourly rate for greeting gue... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi,Just trying to understand how the timestamps work on ABB messages.I am trading message with someone regarding a place in koreatown LA and their messages come back time stamped as tomorrow.I am guessing that means they are physically located on the othe... Latest reply by Helen427
    Just has a couple of bits of negative feedback which upset me, perhaps because it’s so rare and this is my home they’re talking about so it feels personal. I’d like to know how you’d handle it. My inclination is not to engage in a conversation but I also... Latest reply by Carol265
    I'd cleaned myself and they were complaining about a bit of duty on the floor(my floor shows everything) a bit of soil on a windowsill where I'd had some plants, and the clean duvet and sofabed sheets looking rumply! It's an apartment I live in, not a hot... Latest reply by Ana1136