Unauthorized Website Showing My Listing

Unauthorized Website Showing My Listing

Greetings Host Community,

I recently Googled my listing and noticed that another website is showing my listing and offering a link to Airbnb to rent it. 

I did NOT authorize this website "rentbyowner.com" to post my listing.  I only use Airbnb as my rental platform as I trust the integrity of Airbnb and do not wish to be associated with an unknown website.

Based upon their "about us" section, "rentbyowner.com" appears to be a website that lists rental properties from multiple platforms so that renters can compare prices.

Please let me know if anyone else has experienced this and whether or not there is anything that I can do to make them remove my listing from their website?

Thanks to all for responses.

1 Reply 1
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Crystal65 

Looks like this company is partnered with Airbnb and other STR platforms to add exposure- sounds like if we are listed on any of their partner platforms then we will appear on their site!

If you want to have your listing removed:

The listings on our website are provided to us by our partners: VRBOHomeAwayBooking.com and VacationRentals.com. If you are listed with one of our partners, you may see your property on our site which provides additional exposure for your property. 
If you still wish to remove your property, we suggest that you contact the customer service of the listing partner(s) where your property was listed. However, if you wish to remove your property from our site alone, you can send us a link to your property from our website at support@rentbyowner.com.