What Hosts are saying

Hej. hvornår kan jeg åbne op igen for Bookning?jeg vil også høre jer hvad hvad man gør ved en ødelagt sofa (armlænet)der har ligget et tæppe ovenpå og jeg har derfor først opdaget det da jeg fjernede tæppet.jeg har spurgt de sidste par lejere om de kendt... Latest reply by Emilo0
    Hello folks, Hope you've been well! One of my recent guests left me the following stars with comments: Check-in: 4/5 - Prompt communication by the host...direction provided was perfect(Me: Yet not a 5 star) Communication: 4/5 - All details were promptly p... Latest reply by Emilia42
    • Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 1.12.55 AM.png
    Bonjour à tous,Je suis en train de rédiger mon règlement, et je me pose des questions.Pour la piscine, je cherche depuis quelques jours la phrase qui ne choque personne, je pensais à :"Le nudisme et le port du burkini ne sont pas autorisés, seuls les mail... Latest reply by Maria-Brigitte0
    Hi everyone 1 month ago my booking rate dropping, i'm not sure exactly why, I spoke to my friend about this issue she also said she is having the same problem but we have different type of listings, have anyone recently experienced any issue with their bo... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi Guys, Is it just me or have the customer service/resolution standards started falling recently? I've started noticing this since the start of this year and as a host started experiencing very generic "this is our policy" type responces from the first-i... Latest reply by Amy-and-Henry0
    I have been staying at an Airbnb in Alameda since April 7th. My original checkout was for July 7, but I requested an extension, it was accepted by the host and I paid a deposit of over $500 to secure the reservation. On June 9th the host texted me, saying... Latest reply by Linda108