What Hosts are saying

HelloI am a senior citizen interted to know the basics , regulations etc for registering and follwup diligently .Any one in India or Howrah ,West Bengal who is already providing service is requested to provide the detaiuls Thanks
    Hello everyone.I was wondering if anyone can help me through how to list my prices per room?My property is a big villa but non of the rooms are connected , and I have different categories too.I still can't figure it out, how could I change the pricing.Als... Latest reply by The-Home-ZW0
    I need to know how to put my 3 rooms on AirBnB separately,as at present it will onlky accept my property as one price. So I have to cost it at 3 rooms at once, like a whole house. This is restricting my bookings so badly. How do I put each room at a sepa... Latest reply by Gabrielle182
    Hello. I have a question about Instant Booking that I can't seem to find an answer for. We have Instant Book set, but we have not yet set our prices for next year. If someone Instant Booked for next year, could we cancel that reservation without penalty f... Latest reply by Emilia42