What Hosts are saying

For some reason, me PayPal account seems to be blocked. It seems as if I have payed out more than the amount into my SA account for Air BnB bookings. I now have money in my PayPal account I cannot send or get payed out. I would try and close it and start ... Latest reply by Jacqui140
    We are 2 co-hosts on a rental unit. The other co-host tried to pre-approve a guest, but it did not work. When I tried, it worked.
    I have set my price as 45 per night but on the add it states £52. How to I get rid of the £52. This sight has become so complicated.I have had no booking because of this Latest reply by Linda154
    Any host wants to come to Raleigh, and would like a place we can do house swapping, exchange houses , feedback and reviews and help our listings to improve. Latest reply by Leroy20
    Hello fellow AirBnB hosts! We have an AirBnB in the beautiful downtown San Antonio, TX area close to the Riverwalk. Looking for a house swap this summer during August in South Padre Island, TX. Anyone interested? Latest reply by Leroy20
    Hello, all you lovely hosts out there! We are considering staying open for winter guests. The lake is great for iceskating and ice bathing with the sauna. However, guests would be required to carry the water they need for drinking, cooking, and washing up... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi all. I am new at this application. I'm trying to fill out my informations, including payout methods. However, there's something wrong about it. There is an error, which says 'This payout method is not supported in app. Please visit the Airbnb website.'... Latest reply by Sameer19
    Hi,My room is empty for a week now and I do not find the reason. Ratings are good , views should be better, but no reservations in a high season. If I will know the reason I would fix itI am open for any tips. Best regards Tomaž Latest reply by Tomaž4
    My property only shows up when someone is searching for the maximum number of guests which is 3. What can I do so that the property gets listed even if someone is searching for 1 guest? Latest reply by Ana1136
    HI- Im just getting started with my listing. I have a home with 2 bedrooms available individually or together and am open to renting my entire home. Do I have to have separate listings for each room and the entire house? Latest reply by Ana1136