What Hosts are saying

Does anyone know where to enter my TOT certificate numbver on the AirBnB site?.... I have spent literally over an hour trying to find where I can input that number, to no avail.... HELP! Latest reply by Geoff120
    Hello there, I've got a problem about payout since I wan't around 1 year active on AirBNB, I've change my Bank so I've update a PayOut method, but I cant now choose a Euro to land on my account, there is just US Dollar.My question is how a AirBnb convert ...
    Hi, I can't find anywhere to ring so I'm writing this instead as a record of my interaction with a guest. Guest A has just checked in, there is no internet in her room but in the rest of the house , she asked if she could swap rooms and then starting aski... Latest reply by Georgina34
    Hola, tengo una casa ya hace 3 años pero hace como 2 meses no recibo reservas, soy superhost pero me enviaron un mensaje que me lo pueden quitar por falta de reservas pero ya cambié los consejos que directamente me dijeron de Airbnb pero no cambió nada , ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Good Afternoon. I am new to Airbnb, so Hi everyone . I would truly appreciate your help today - please have a look at my listing and give me the plus and minus points. I want it to be perfect and guest friendly. Thank you in advance. https://www.airbnb.co... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi, I'm a new host and I'm trying to sync apple calendar to airbnb calendar. I think I finally did it but I want to know why if I schedule a new reservation that I had out of airbnb on my apple calendar, then airbnb calendar doesn't receive it.Actually I ...