I had a booking and my guests stayed for a week, but the booking does not show up on my dashboard?

Brian7
Level 1
Portland, Oregon, United States

I had a booking and my guests stayed for a week, but the booking does not show up on my dashboard?

8 Replies 8
Linda0
Level 10
Spring, TX

I suggest you call Airbnb immediately to ensure you get paid and that this guest didn't somehow get pass the confirmation process.
Brian7
Level 1

I actually did get paid, the stats are just not showing up correctly.

Yes, the statistic on our dashboard are usually 2 to 3 days behind, but I find it is never accurate. The number of stars you have been rated by your guest normally appear on your listing after having 3 or more guests completing the review of your listing.

Enjoy Your Hosting!!!

Still call Airbnb and let them know your dashboard is not showing your booking at 855#424#7262.
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

Completed bookings will fall off the dashboard. You can still see them on the calendar and in the inbox.

Brian7
Level 1

This is actually a booking that is in between two other bookings and just never showed up on the dashboard. There is a review and the information for the review shows up, but no indicator on the histogram indicating there was a booking for that period of 1 week which was in between two other bookings.

Check your inbox to see if it is listed there and also the transaction history. I always archive my inbox messages and I created a folder on Outlook to save all emails from guest and Airbnb correspondence and PayPal payments so I can track. The transaction history feature on Airbnb is excellent and have never seen an error or glitch there.

Let us know the outcome once you contact Airbnb.

Happy Hosting

Remember that the dashboard histogram shows when the booking was made, not when the guest stayed. It's not very accurate, so I wouldn't worry about it.