How do I attract guests?

1 Best Answer

Thanks for your comments. I will try to lower the date

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Nema3 you have to improve your listing. Add more and better, brighter, more inviting pictures. Add a photo of the toilet. Remove some of the clutter around the sink. Maybe set up the place a bit, so that it is more attractive. Also, your minimum nights requirement is 60 days, maybe you should consider lowering the number. Add something specific that will give you advantage over the competition. And please don't get offended, but I see a lot of  listings with many reviews that look brighter and more inviting with cheaper prices. I am sure you have set up the price for a reason but maybe consider lowering it a bit just until you get a few reviews. Although a few reviews with minimum stay of 60 days would take a year. Unless you have a specific reason for such long stays I would again recommend lowering that number. 

Thanks for your comments. I will try to lower the date

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Nema3 

Your listing has a minimum stay of 60 nights, so it is for "long term stay" reservations. Are you sure you want to start with that as a host ? Be sure you read everything connecting to "long term stay":

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1354/what-are-some-differences-between-longterm-hosting-and-shor...

Your listing wll only appear in search results when people search for minimum stay of 60 nights and dates must be all available..These kind of searches are not that common, maybe attract more potential guests by setting min. stay to lower level.

Best regards,

Emiel

Thanks but How do I lower the date?